Experience Stalactites, one of Melbourne's longest established and well known Greek restaurants.
Owned and operated by the Konstandakopoulos family since 1978, Stalactites has long become a Melbourne institution and is a must for Melbourne diners.
The delicious menu includes mouth-watering Greek dishes such as the world famous giros souvlaki, home made fresh dips, tasty grilled meats and rustic home style dishes from the Peloponnese region of Greece.
Open 24 hours, 7 days a week, Stalactites' casual and bustling atmosphere is ideal for the early bird after a hearty breakfast, families and locals out in the city and the late night owl looking for an after midnight bite to eat.
In The Media:
- The Age Good Food Guide July 2014: Melbourne's best spot for Souvlaki
- The Urban List Melbourne May 2014: The Best Souvlaki in Melbourne
- The Urban List Melbourne May 2014: 50 Things you should have eaten if you live in Melbourne
- Broadsheet Melbourne January 2014 : Stalactites Gets a Makeover - Food & Drink
- Herald Sun February 15th 2014: Meet some of Melbourne's night owls who stay up all night for work and play all year round
- Herald Sun September 11th 2013: Top 100 Victorian Food Experiences
- Neos Kosmos April 2013: Stalactites Turns Over a New Leaf
- Winner of the Dine Out Award in 2003
- Winner of the Australian Achiever Awards in 2008 for "Best Greek Restaurant"
- Victorian finalist in 2009 for the Australian Ethnic Business awards
- Victorian finalist in 2010 for "Best Greek Restaurant" at the Restaurant and Catering awards
- Victorian finalist Victorian finalist in 2011 for "Best Greek Restaurant" at the Restaurant and Catering awards
- Victorian finalist/runner up in 2012 for "Best Greek Restaurant" at the Restaurant and Catering awards
Stalactites is a favorite with the locals and a essential stop for anyone visiting Melbourne's Greek Precinct.